One-day screening in spring 2015
Our “ONE-DAY SCREENING IN SPRING” is a special revival screening of some of the most popular or talked-about films from past festivals.
Wednesday, April 29 2015
5-53-67 Jingu-mae Shibuya-ku Tokyo
(including talk show) more info
- 1,100 yen (Students, etc: 900 yen*) per event
- 2,800 yen for all three events
* Admission fee for those holding “Physical Disability Certificate,” “Ai no TechM,” “Nursing Notebook,” “Mental Health Patient Information Welfare Notebook,” or “Hibakusha TechM,” attendant of the same (limited to one person), as well as students or people over the age of 60. Please show us your ID at reception and we will refund you 200 yen for a single ticket
How to buy a ticket
All tickets are available at
- Tokyo Rainbow Pride 2015 Festa, April 25-26
- Theater reception, April 29 from 10am
Admission is in order of ticket number Doors open 10 minutes before screening.
Attendees can enter the hall in order of entry number printed on each ticket.
Tickets are not refundable or exchanged with other tickets.
Visitors using wheelchairs
When you get to the venue, please use the entrance through the first floor entrance. Then, please come to in front of the hall entrance and call the number below from your cell phone. Our staff will meet you and take you to your seat. Please wait on the first floor because we are not allowed to use elevator between the basement and the first floor.
Our phone number: 070-1558-4512